Two Worlds

Two Worlds
Prairies/Island

9 June 2016

"This is where the chapter ends..."

* Insert Tyrone Wells song, "Time of our lives," here *
WELP.

I broke the news to the kids last night that I will be flying and staying home at the end of June, as well as gave my final talk to them.

The group's response was not dramatic or anything, but a few of the ones who knew of me the longest came up to me at the end of the night and said that they were sad and going to miss me.

It's probably going to be more noted once I am ACTUALLY not present there for an extended period of time. However, I still have more goodbyes to make not only in the church, but ALSO at my job.

I had to say "goodbye" to two people today... and I STILL have 3 days (nights rather) to work there.
It will be good to finish at the Spa, and be able to focus on the Cypress Hills retreat with our church student ministries group... and be in this transition of moving back out to the Island.

So there are still some more posts to come, but not much.
Thanks for being part of this journey with me.

Till the next time!

~To God be the glory

No comments:

Post a Comment