Two Worlds

Two Worlds
Prairies/Island

7 December 2015

This will be short


Yeeeaaaahhhhh, so remember that time (blog post) where I said I would tell how that Youth Ministry coffee session would go... Well... The youth pastor and I were ready... and set up... but... uh, no one came.

Funny enough, I wasn't upset or angry. There were many variables that could have added to why no one came/were able to come. So, in that time, the youth pastor and I planned for the week and ways in which to approach the people we wanted to ask specifically about joining the youth min team.

The youth pastor messaged me today and said one of our candidates was willing to come aboard, and we've been wanting to ask this person since September, so it's great that at least one of the people we were seeking is wanting to join us.

So, dear reader, if you did happen to pray that the youth min coffee session would go well, it's okay that no one came. I truly believe that God has other ways in bringing the right people to ministry opportunities... which may be that the youth pastor and I need to personally meet with them and ask.

That being said, there are only two weeks of Youth Group left before the Christmas break - so if anything major happens in Youth group - I will talk about it. If not, I may talk about some of the personal things that have been/are going on in my life.

We shall see.

Till then -

~To God be the glory

Oh, to end on a pun:

No comments:

Post a Comment