Two Worlds

Two Worlds
Prairies/Island

30 August 2015

Feel free to skip this one...

'Cause it's all about ME ME MEEEEHHHHH!!!

Brian Regan for the WIN

I need to explain a few things. In case you have not caught on by now, I am what some people may affectionately call: a nerd.

I like Pokemon (from the first 150 to the Legendary Dog Pokemon [Raikou, Suicune and Entie], and a few others like Latios and Latias; but anything from Vanillite onward gets weird).

See, this ^ is ok...
...but this ^ no, no it's not
I like Anime (FMABrotherhood, Clannad, Clannad After story, Noragami, My Love Story!!, PsycoPass, Samurai Champloo, Ouran High School Host Club, Angel Beats, Beyond the Boundary, Princess Tutu, The Guardian of the Sacred Spirit, Nana, Kobato, Hyouka, Pandora Hearts, Gargantia on the verdurous planet, Stiens;Gate, Munto, Hotarubi no moro e, Ano Hana, Legend of the Legendary Heroes, Silver Spoon.... JUST to name a FEW)
Hyouka - So much anime, so little time

-PS. I realize Pokemon is an anime series, HOWEVER, I grew up watching it before realizing what anime was, so it still gets its own category. - 

I like T.V. Series like: Doctor Who (NOT just 2005 onward, I also like the "classic," if you will,  Doctor Who); Sherlock BBC (with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman); Brooklyn Nine-Nine; Community; Heroes (at least up to the 2nd season); Lie to Me; Supernatural (also working through that one); Freaks and Geeks; Magic School Bus (nostalgic); Avatar the last Airbender; Merlin  BBC;
Ninth Doctor with a "Rose" crown... get it?

What else... OH YEA, really anything directed by Joss Whedon (Firefly, Serenity, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, DollHouse, Much Ado About Nothing, Avengers).
#lovethisman
ALSO: Studio Ghibli... need I say more?



I mean, you could follow me on pinterest (username: malermal [don't ask]) and see the nerdy/fantastic stuff I post to get a better understanding if you really want.

SO - This explains my use of odd gifs to references you may not understand but still (ideally) relate to.

Other side facts include me being: Vegetarian since 2011 (Not to be confused with vegan - I eat eggs, cheese, butter, milk); I enjoy listening to music like: orchestra, soft rock, night core, J-pop, Indie, Alternative, Electro, remixes, and such; I highly enjoy the Zelda series (games, not cartoon series); and I used to be a moderate attendee of the SCA which I would recommend to ANYONE to check out/join (http://sca.org).

So yeah, I'm a nerd, who's full on Christian, and tends to fangirl when certain topics arise.

Well, that covers it more or less. Maybe this brings some insight or confirms some suspicions for my readers.

~To God be the glory

No comments:

Post a Comment